Return (withdrawal from the contract)
1. Buyer having the status of a Consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of Goods purchased from the Seller without giving any reason in any way, making a statement of withdrawal from the contract concluded remotely within 14 days, counting from the date of receipt of goods.
3. In case of withdrawal from the contract without giving any reason, the Buyer who is a Consumer is obliged to return the purchased Goods no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
4. The cost of returning the Goods shall be borne by the Consumer.
5. Payments will be returned by the Seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
6. Payments will be returned by the same method used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer has agreed to receive payment by another method that does not involve additional costs.
7. Buyer who is not a consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract. For such Buyers, the rules of withdrawal from the contract are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.
8. The consumer is liable to the Seller for any diminution in the value of the item due to improper use. He has the right to examine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods as he would be able to do in a stationary store. However, he may not use the item in an unrestricted manner. If he does so, the Seller has the right to charge him additional costs in connection with the diminished value of the goods.
9. The right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason is not granted to the Consumer in the cases specified in the applicable regulations, and that is with regard to:
a) the provision of services started, with the consent of the Consumer, before the expiry of the time limit referred to in Article 7 para. 1;
b) concerning audio and visual recordings and recorded on computer data carriers after the Consumer has removed their original packaging;
c) contracts concerning services for which the price or remuneration depends exclusively on price movements on the financial market;
d) services with properties specified by the Consumer in the Order placed by him or closely related to his person;
e) services which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or whose subject matter is subject to rapid deterioration;
f) press delivery;
g) gambling services.