urządzenie CUB Sensor AID 4.0 EVO
- moduł CUB OBDII bluetooth
- micro USB kabel
- instruction manual
- Uni-Sensor 4.0 EVO Silver Sensoren (4 pcs.)
- narzędzia do obsługi TPMS
- diagnosing TPMS sensors
- programming of new sensors
- sensor cloning
- support for 433Mhz and 315Mhz sensors
- built-in database of procedures
- tread depth meter
- barcode and QR code scanner
- WiFi / Bluetooth
- customer base
- free updates
In a set
- 4x CUB TPMS UNI Sensor 4.0 EVO Pressure Sensor - Clamp-In Silver30,65 EUR / pcs.
- CUB TPMS Sensor AID 4.0 EVO pressure sensor programmer with OBDII763,93 EUR / piece
TPMS Programmer Sensor AID 4.0 EVO
bundled with Uni-Sensor 4.0 EVO sensors and TPMS maintenance tools
CUB kit for professionals
CUB's respected and market-acclaimed (awarded the "MTP Gold Medal" prize in 2020) TPMS Sensor AID 4.0 sensor programmer by CUB has received a modified version marked with the addition of EVO. It is now available in a kit, which consists of:
- Uni-Sensor AID 4.0 EVO programmer,
- 4 pcs. of Uni-Sensor 4.0 EVO pressure sensors (frequency support Europe + USA),
- a set of tools for installation of TPMS valves and sensors.
Advanced TPMS handling features
A key feature of Sensor AID programmers are built-in databases: supported vehicles and procedures for training cars to TPMS sensors. Importantly, these databases are subject to free and unlimited updates. Sensor AID 4.0 programmers are also distinguished by a number of extended options supporting the management of information on serviced cars. Specially for tire service centers and tire storage facilities, the device implements the ability to create a file - a database containing a range of information about the customer's tires and vehicle. Thanks to this, it is possible to make a comprehensive documentation of the condition of wheels and sensors in the customer's car containing:
- date of reading and customer data,
- VIN and registration number of the vehicle,
- the condition of the sensors,
- tread condition,
- photographs of the vehicle and wheels, for example.
With the device, it is possible to diagnose all OEM pressure sensors and program universal Uni-Sensor sensors for virtually all cars available on the European and American market, equipped with a direct TPMS system. The whole thing is enclosed in an ergonomic and dustproof case with a color display.
EVO - truck operation
EVO, in addition to all the features of version 4.0, additionally allows truck operation. The manufacturer has fully prepared for changes in the law in our economic area. We are talking about the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2019/2144 of November 27, 2019 on type-approval requirements for motor vehicles and their trailers (OJ L 325, 16.12.2019, p. 1) and its related, as far as TPMS is concerned, UN Regulation No. 141, which contains detailed requirements for this system for specific categories of vehicles. In addition to passenger vehicles, the indicated regulations make TPMS mandatory for vehicles in categories:
- M2, M3 - bus,
- N2, N3 - heavy vehicle,
- O3, O4 - truck trailer/semi-trailer.
The said regulation also indicates key dates:
- Date from which EU type approval is denied: July 6, 2022.
- Date from which vehicle registration and marketing and approval of components and separate technical units are prohibited: July 7, 2024.
Sensor AID 4.0 EVO has an expanded vehicle database. Currently, in addition to passenger vehicles, the user has the option of selecting trucks that fit into the categories covered by the aforementioned regulation. In accordance with CUB brand policy, users receive a free update in this regard. As part of the adjustment to support trucks, the built-in mechanical tread depth gauge has also been modified, which now allows for measurements of up to 20 mm.
Universal pressure sensors
The Uni-Sensor 4.0 EVO is the latest generation of the Uni-Sensor series of universal TPMS sensors. The EVO sensor combines the most important advantages of its predecessors: Uni-Sensor 2 and Uni-Sensor DUO. As a result, it is distinguished by its small size and light weight of 18 grams (a light sensor makes it easier to balance the wheel). It is also dual-band - in addition to the 433 MHz frequency, it also supports 315 MHz (used in cars from the American market). The new sensor also means optimized power management and long life.EVO sensors can be activated and repeatedly programmed for virtually all vehicles equipped with a direct TPMS system. Supplied complete with silver-colored aluminum bolt-on valves.
TPMS tool kit
An invaluable aid for professional tire service - the CUB tool set for installing/removing TPMS pressure sensors and valves. The tools support sensors with both screwed metal and rubber valves. The case includes:
- 3 torque wrenches 1.35 Nm / 2 Nm / 4 Nm,
- Torque screwdriver for spring inserts 0.4 Nm,
- puller for removing rubber seals,
- 2 sockets 11 and 12 mm,
- 2 torx bits T10 and T20,
- 4-function tool for valve nuts and gaskets,
- 2 allen wrenches.
The TIM software provided by Cub can be used to archive and view on the computer the data collected with the programmer. The program makes it possible from the computer to print out detailed reports for customers about the tires and TPMS sensors in their vehicles. Using it, the images stored in the programmer can be ripped to a computer disk. Short notes can also be added to the vehicle's card, and tire locations can be stored in the storage room.
Key advantages of the CUB solution
The proven reputation of CUB as one of the leading suppliers of TPMS accessories, as well as a number of well-thought-out solutions that the manufacturer has implemented in the new version, speak in favor of choosing Sensor AID 4.0 EVO as a diagnostic and programming tool for direct TPMS operation. Among the most important advantages and functions of the programmer are:
- support of trucks and trailers equipped with direct pressure control system
- more than 98% of supported passenger cars equipped with direct TPMS (both from the European and American market),
- diagnosing OEM sensors and their replacements - universal sensors,
- programming of universal CUB Uni-Sensor sensors as a clone or a sensor with a new ID number,
- writing and reading sensor ID numbers from thevehicle's memory using OBDII module,
- a wireless OBDII module that can be connected to the programmer via Bluetooth connectivity,
- a built-in camera that can be used, for example, to document the vehicle's tire condition,
- scanning barcodes and QR codes (e.g., facilitating the recording of VIN no.),
- license plate recognition various formats,
- measuring the tread depth of a tire with the ability to record results for 3 zones of each tire,
- recording of vehicle tire data - separately for each wheel (including spare): tire size and type, DOT designation, pressure, sensor ID, battery status, and rim type.
- database of procedures for training cars to TPMS sensors - now always at hand,
- built-in flashlight (LED) to assist the camera and code scanning in low-light situations,
- TFT color screen and clear, intuitive graphical interface (also in Polish),
- menu in Polish,
- large control buttons with awell felt stroke (operation even with thick gloves is not a problem),
- ergonomic casing finished with rubberized anti-shock and anti-slip cover, as well as small weight (about 600 g) and size facilitate holding the device in hand,
- ease of updating the database of supported cars and lists of sensor apprenticeship procedures - now updates can be uploaded via Wi-Fi,
- magnet necessary for excitation of some OEM sensors.