urządzenie CUB sensor AID Pro 3.0
- instruction manual
- kabel USB
- Uni-Sensor 4.0 EVO Silver Sensoren (4 pcs.)
- diagnosing TPMS sensors
- programming of new sensors
- sensor cloning
- support for 433Mhz and 315Mhz sensors
- customer base
- free updates
In a set
- CUB TPMS Sensor AID Pro 3.0 pressure sensor programmer (EU+US)229,87 EUR / piece
- 4x CUB TPMS UNI Sensor 4.0 EVO Pressure Sensor - Clamp-In Silver30,65 EUR / pcs.
TPMS programmer Sensor AID Pro 3.0
bundled with Uni-Sensor 4.0 EVO sensors
Basic TPMS service kit
The starter kit is recommended for those who want to handle TPMS pressure sensors. However, it will also find use in tire service shops looking for simple but proven solutions. The kit includes:
- Sensor AID Pro 3.0 programmer by CUB,
- 4 pieces of Uni-Sensor DUO pressure sensors (frequency support Europe + USA).
Reliable sensor programmer
Sensor AID Pro 3.0 is the entry-level model of CUB's Sensor AID series of TPMS programmers. The device allows the operation of direct pressure sensors of the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system). This model is famous for its simplicity of operation and reliability. The main functions of this instrument are:
- diagnosing pressure sensors (including OEM sensors - installed by vehicle manufacturers),
- cloning of sensors,
- programming of universal CUB sensors of the Uni-Sensor series.
Using the programmer, it is possible to diagnose most TPMS pressure sensors regardless of their manufacturer and the condition of the sensor. The device can also be used to program CUB Uni-Sensor universal sensors as clones (with the same ID numbers) or as replacements (with new ID numbers). The programmer scans the sensors using a wireless antenna mounted on the sides. It supports 433 MHz (Europe) and 315 MHz (US market cars) frequencies. The built-in base of supported vehicles includes cars manufactured for both the European and US markets. The device is equipped with a powerful rechargeable battery, which makes the user independent of external power sources for a long time.
One sensor for all cars
Uni-Sensor 4.0 EVO is the latest generation of universal TPMS sensors of the Uni-Sensor series. The EVO sensor combines the most important advantages of its predecessors: Uni-Sensor 2 and Uni-Sensor DUO. As a result, it is distinguished by its small size and light weight of 18 grams (a light sensor makes it easier to balance the wheel). It is also dual-band - in addition to the 433 MHz frequency, it also supports 315 MHz (used in cars from the American market). The new sensor also means optimized power management and long life. EVO sensors can be activated and repeatedly programmed to virtually all vehicles equipped with a direct TPMS system.Supplied complete with silver-colored aluminum bolt-on valves.
Free vehicle database updates
The manufacturer provides regular free and unlimited updates to the list of supported cars and to enhance the device's functionality. Updates are made easily using an application installed on the computer - just connect the programmer to the computer with a USB cable and run the program.
Overview of the Sensor AID Pro 3.0 device functions
- sensor diagnosis - the programmer scans the sensor to obtain information such as ID number, current pressure, operating frequency, temperature inside the tire and battery status (note - not all original sensors show battery status and temperature).
- automatic copying of the ID number of the new sensor
- manual copying of the ID number of the new sensor (note - the device also has the ability to duplicate the original sensors by manually entering the ID number located on the sensor housing),
- programming a new sensor - during this process the procedure of copying the ID number is bypassed - after selecting the correct car model the programmer sends the corresponding ID number to the "empty" Uni-Sensor,
- wireless sensor modification - copying the ID number of the original sensor (the function allows copying the ID number of the original sensor to the Sensor AID device and sending it to the Uni-Sensor),
- wireless sensor modification - modifying the ID number of the newly created sensor (the function allows you to modify the ID numbers in Uni-Sensor sensors. After scanning the sensor, we can freely change the ID number to update it),
- wireless modification of sensors with respect to the right / left wheel (the function allows you to change the position of the sensor relative to the right or left wheel),
- saving data on the computer related to the ID of the sensors - allows you to save the scanned ID numbers of the sensors on the computer (you need to enable the option of scanning 4 wheels in advance). Saving data related to sensor ID numbers is supported by the application, which saves the data to text file format (*.txt).
- Use of OBDII module to read and write ID numbers. Thanks to the OBDII module, it is possible to connect the device to the computer in the car. The device allows you to scan all the sensors that are in the vehicle, and then read or write the ID numbers of the sensors to the ECU.
Programmer settings menu
Sensor AID Pro 3.0 has an extensive settings menu, allowing us to customize the displayed information to suit our own preferences and needs for servicing a given car model. We can select and set the following options:
- menu language (including Polish language),
- region of production of the car (Europe / USA),
- number of wheels,
- temperature and pressure units,
- ID number format (DEC / HEX),
- display contrast,
- automatic shutdown of the device,
- audible signal (buzzer).