It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|Set of Hub Centric Rings for Rims - 4 pcs. - Carbonado||2,72 EUR||2,70 EURYou save (0.74%)|
|Hub Centric Rings for Rims - 40 pcs. - Carbonado||27,20 EUR||27,04 EURYou save (0.59%)|
|Hub Centric Rings for Rims - 100 pcs. - Carbonado||68,00 EUR||67,60 EURYou save (0.59%)|
Hub Centric Rings for Rims - Carbonado
The Carbonado brand hub centring rings are made from a high quality hardened plastic. They are used for aluminium rims, the size of central opening of which is bigger than the size of wheel hub in a car. They are necessary for the correct mounting of rims and prevent the “beating of wheels” during driving, eliminate steering wheel vibrations at speeds of 80-120 km/h. The usage of rings eliminates the problem of early wear of steering suspension in your car.
We also have centring rings in sizes bigger than standard (Off-road, SUV, and Bus cars).
How to determine the size:
To determine the correct ring size for your car, two dimensions are required:
1. The diameter of the central hole in the rim (outer diameter of the ring), which we measure using:
- we check the specifications with the rim manufacturer,
- Alternatively: we cut the stick to the diameter of the hole and measure its length.
2. Hub diameter (inner diameter of the ring), which we measure using:
- we suggest the car model and check ourselves (e.g. Internet, catalogs),
- you can call us and check the catalog.